Welcome to Mrs Darley's Blog

This blogspot has been created especially for those who wish to share their ideas and thoughts about the natural world as the year turns and the ancient Pagan festivals that were once celebrated by our ancestors.

Poetry, prose craft work, ancient cure craft and general thoughts and feelings on how the change in the weather and seasons makes you feel are all encouraged and welcomed.

Mrs Darley was my once next door neighbour when I lived amongst the wilds of Bodmin Moor in Cornwall back in the early 1990's. Her charismatic ways and unending wisdom lead me on a journey of self discovery as I spiralled ever further into her magical world.

She has since become the central character in the 'Mrs Darley' series of books.

Mrs Darley's Pagan Whispers

Mrs Darley's Moon Mysteries

Mrs Darley's Pagan Elements

Mrs Darley's Pagan Healing Wisdom






Thursday 9 June 2011

First quarter Moon



Today sees the first quarter moon in Virgo, a time of balance and equality especially in areas concerning employment, intellect, business and law.

This moon will rise around midday and set around midnight. It is now in the shape of a 'D' and many of the lunar seas become visible close to the straight line of the 'D'. These include the 'Sea of Serenity', closest to the top of the moon as we look at it, whilst adjoining it below is the 'Sea of Tranquility and below this is th 'Sea of Nectar'.

Luna

I am the nectar that sweetens your dreams. I am the rainbow that colours your tears. I am the cloud that carries the storm. I am knowledge. I am Goddess.

From 'Mrs Darley's Moon Mysteries'




No comments:

Post a Comment